Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Apology for silence

So it seems as though my prediction about being able to keep up to date with this blog have proved correct. The main issue appears to be that it took a really long time to write posts and I like them to be comprehensive rather than just a single thought.

I'm not sure if this is due to the way that religious arguments are generally read (by both theists and non-theists): if there is a single issue (however small) that appears not to have been considered by the author then the whole argument will be ignored comfortably. So this compels me to try to outline why potential objections fail, which takes a long time.

Hopefully I'll come back to the blog and write on serious matters again, even if they aren't comprehensive.

Anyway, let me post this now rather than keeping it indefinitely in my "drafts" section!